I am a second-year student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and minoring in Mechanical Engineering. I grew up in the Bay Area, 40 minutes away from Berkeley. My interests lie in space and biotech, exploring our human limits.
- Space Technologies at Cal Qubesat Member
- Computer Science Mentors EE16A Senior Mentor
- HKN Tutoring Officer
Some classes I've taken at Cal. Click to learn more!
- CS 70: Discrete Mathematics and Probability Theory
- CS 61B: Data Structures
- CS 61A: The Structure and Interpretation of Programs
- EE 16B: Designing Information Devices and Systems II
- EE 16A: Designing Information Devices and Systems I
- Physics 7B: Physics for Scientists and Engineers
- Activities: stargazing
- Food: In-n-out, anything garlic, KBBQ, sushi
- Sports: soccer, volleyball, chess
- Instrument: marimba
One song from each of my top ten playlists on Spotify. I like everything from EDM to rock to KPOP :)